Join Advent of Code with Axis!
November 3, 2022
Sign up and join the Axis ‘Advent of Code’ Leaderboard, our yearly advent calendar of small programming puzzles. Use your skills to solve puzzles that range from the very simple, to some real thinkers, using any coding language you choose.
Every problem has a solution that can be completed quickly, and without the need for fancy computers, just a little programming knowledge and some problem-solving skills. The puzzles will become available every morning at 06:00 Swedish time (UTC+01:00)
On top of all this we have an exciting prize pool our winners will get to choose from. This includes:
- Nvidia 3090 TI
- Playstation 5
- Robot vacuum cleaner
- Oculus Quest 2
…and many more great prizes!
If that wasn’t enough, we also have our Axis Gold Challenge. Everyone who manages to collect all 50 gold stars will get a bonus ‘Advent of Code’ t-shirt!
How to register:
1. Go to adventofcode.com and click “[Log In]”
2. To attend, click ‘register’
3. Fill in the Microsoft form questions
4. You will be provided a code with which you can join our leaderboard before you exit Microsoft forms.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners will be showcased in their final positions on the leaderboard at 00:00 December 30th (30th into 31th)
- Don’t rip the code from someone else. All winners must provide their code for review
after the competition.
- You are only allowed to use one ‘Advent of Code’ account
- You are only allowed to compete under your own name
Curious about last year’s event? Why not watch our retrospect? Maybe you’ll even gain some insights what will help your own ranking!
Advent of Code with Axis Retrospective – YouTube
The best of luck to all who enter!
Sign up is now closed.
Winners will choose their prizes in order of final leaderboard position (1st places picks first, 2nd picks second and so on). Any taxes will be paid by the winner. Any third-party services may be subject to separate terms and conditions and/or separate privacy notices.